DIRECTIONS TO THE CAMP – The moral of the story is DON’T use GPS
Hey guys! So, the cell reception as you get closer to the camp is going to go from worse to non-existent.
Please please print out the directions to the camp and bring them with you, whether you are getting a ride with someone, taking Uber, or sharing a car.
We want you to find us!
Also, please plan to arrive before dark on Thursday if you have any control over the situation. It is SO MUCH EASIER to find in daylight than in the dark.
GPS does not really work for the camp. Most apps and car GPS devices will only get you to the center of town in Wrightwood and the camp is about 7 miles outside of town on Big Pines Highway. (remember that name!)
Okay, so here are the directions in case you haven’t already seen them on the website: http://www.hennaintensiveandretreat.com/#!directions/c18cj
FROM SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA/GREATER LOS ANGELES AREA
• Access the 215 or Access 15 Fwy. North from either the 91 fwy., 60. fwy, 10 fwy. or 210 fwy.
• Go NORTH on 215 Fwy. Or 15 Fwy. into the Cajon Pass.
• Exit 15 Fwy. at Hwy 138 (Palmdale / Silverwood Exit) just past truck scales.
• Turn LEFT on Hwy. 138 (West) towards Palmdale drive approx. 7 miles to State Hwy
• Turn LEFT on Hwy. 2 and drive approx 10 miles through the community of Wrightwood and past Mountain High Ski Resort to Big Pines Hwy. Big Pines Hwy is the second Right just past Mountain High Ski Resort and the Ranger Station.
• Turn Right on Big Pines Hwy/ LA County Rd N-4 towards Jackson Lake / Palmdale (down hill road). Drive approx. 3 miles to Camp.
Camp Teresita Pines is located on the RIGHT hand side of the highway.
The address is 22801 Big Pines Hwy. The camp road to Teresita Pines can be accessed from the Mescal picnic area parking lot.
• Go North on 14 Fwy.
• Exit 14 Fwy. at Pearblossom Hwy.
• Go East on Pearblossom Hwy. To Hwy. 138
• Turn Right on Hwy. 138 proceed through the communities of Littlerock and Pearblossom to Largo Vista Rd./LA County Road N-4. (Approx 10 miles outside of Pearblossom)
• Turn Right on Largo Vista Rd./LA County Road N-4. Follow Largo Vista Approx. 7 miles to Big Pines Hwy.
• Turn Left on Big Pines Hwy. Go approx. 5 miles to both Lions Camp at Teresita Pines and Lions Camp at Wrightwood.
Lions Camp at Teresita Pines is on the Left side located at 22801 Big Pines Hwy.
The camp road to Teresita Pines can be accessed from the Mescal picnic area parking lot.
SEE YOU SOON!!!!!
This blog was brought to you by the Henna Intensive & Retreat. Want to learn more about the art of henna and body art? Join us for a 5 day/ 4 night retreat in the beautiful mountains of sunny Southern California! Find out more about this life changing event at www.hennaintensiveandretreat.com